- To protect the environment, to spread this principle all around us, the country and the world,
- To prevent unnecessary waste generation by ensuring the most efficient use of materials,
- To reduce carbon emissions to the environment annually with certain targets by minimizing energy consumption,
- To use natural resources, all kinds of energy resources in the most efficient and economical way, to control wastes (solid, liquid, gas) and noise pollution, to reduce the negative effects of our activities on the environment and human health, to raise awareness of all our employees about health, safety and environmental protection, it aims to work to continuously improve the environmental management system within the framework of its green policy.
In line with these goals;
- Monthly energy consumption amounts are monitored and studies are carried out to reduce them continuously.
- It is ensured that the damage to the environment is minimized by recycling the wastes for reuse by authorized institutions through the recycling process.
- The use of environmentally harmful products is prohibited.